The Kitsap Community Foundation (KCF) connects private giving to public good in every corner of the county. There is no more direct or efficient method of beginning that connection than through our giving processes. You may also designate your tax-deductible gift in honor or in memory of a friend, family member, or colleague.
You may also donate online with the KCF's secure donation system via "PayPal." Please note the name of the fund (if you have a preference) in the fund section of the form. A list and brief description of the various funds available for contribution are listed below.
There is a $25 minimum donation requirement for online gifts.
After completing the online form, an automated acknowledgment from PayPal will be sent to the e-mail you provide. Please keep this for your records. You'll also receive a thank you letter from the Kitsap
Community Foundation acknowledging your gift and confirming its purpose.
Donors can choose to give in one or more of the following ways.
Please mail your check to:
Kitsap Community Foundation
PO Box 3670
Silverdale, WA 98383
Please remember to note the fund (if you have a preference) in the memo section of your check.
Make a donation today
You may make a personal donation to KCF's annual operating budget with a personal check or use our secure online payment system. Small gifts can have a big impact.
KCF Current Operations
support KCF's annual operating budget and special projects
Should you like to make a contribution to one of the endowment funds currently being held by KCF, please choose one of the following funds to add your gift to:
enable KCF to promote, develop and increase philanthropy with the flexibility to address changing needs.
- Community Fund — provides grants on an annual cycle to local non-profits
- Brian Montgomery Fund — provides grants on an annual cycle to local non-profits
KCF Operating Fund
offsets the Foundation's future operating costs, thereby maximizing KFC's philanthropic force in the county
enable deserving students to get the education they might not otherwise receive
- Charles and Dorothy Martell Family Scholarship Fund
- Marie A. Barker Teaching Scholarship Fund
- Fred and Marvel Hill Scholarship Fund
- Kitsap Children's Musical Theater Scholarship Fund
- NOVA Scholarship Fund
are created by non-profit organizations to benefit their specific projects or organizations
- Great Peninsula Conservancy Stewardship, Defense and Monitoring Fund
- Great Peninsula Conservancy Maintenance Fund
- Kitsap Historical Society Fund
- Phil Grey — Port Orchard Rotary Memorial Fund
- Jim Hall — Port Orchard Rotary Memorial Fund
- Holly Ridge Center Fund
are donor created funds to assist specific non-profit organizations
- Bremerton Symphony Association — distributions are made to this specific organization by donor designation
- Dispute Resolution Center Fund — distributions are made to this specific organization by donor designation
- Friends of Pacific Northwest Horticultural Conservancy Fund — provides support for the activities of University of Washington Botanic Gardens, Islandwood and Garden Conservancy
- Montgomery Fund — provides annual support for the activities of the Salvation Army Kitsap, Habitat of Humanity of Kitsap County, YWCA ALIVE Shelter, ST Vincent de Paul at St Olaf's Church, and Northwest Harvest
Field of Interest Funds
enables KCF to target a particular cause, purpose or issue and not a specific charity
- Kitsap Youth Fund — benefits charitable and educational programs for local youth
- Kitsap Youth Mentoring Fund — supports the operation and expansion of youth mentoring programs in Kitsap County
- Sound Institute of Children and Family Services Fund — provides annual grants to organizations who assist foster youth
Donor Advised Funds
support the causes or favorite organizations of the funds' donor advisor(s)
Family/Individual Donor Advised Funds
- A.Y. Petter Family Fund
- Ann and Ted Striebel Fund
- Brenda Prowse Fund
- Clarke Family Fund
- Ellingsen Memorial Sports Fund
- Glen K. Jarstad and June L. Jarstad Fund
- G. Elizabeth and Don M. Drury Fund
- Tom and Marcia Kilbane Family Fund
- Leadership Kitsap President's Fund
- '70 Degrees and Sunny' Jeff Phillips Family Fund
- Poggi Family Fund
- Rebecca Guthrie Fund
Business Donor Advised Funds
- EHL Insurance Company, Inc. Fund
Would you like to create a charitable fund?
If you'd like to speak with someone about creating a charitable fund, or if you have any questions, please contact Kol Medina, Executive Director at the Kitsap Community Foundation 360-698-3622 or .